We Support You in Process Engineering:
▪ with solutions for the different construction methods
▪ such as working under compressed air, the conditioning
▪ of EPB drives or the set-up for slurry separation plants.
▪ for the use of settlement-reducing techniques such as
▪ Pressurized Steering Gap (PSG) System or the Additional ▪ Face Support System (AFS System).
▪ in special solutions for the tunnel lining, such as
▪ extruded concrete or a flexible stop-end shutter for
▪ optimal ring-gap grouting.
▪ during the use of all techniques to measure and gather
▪ data related to the tunnel drive, such as track scales at
▪ EPB drives, measurements of overcuts or the collection
▪ and evaluation of all tunnelling and quality data with our
▪ Tunnelling Process Control (TPC) software.
▪ with the selection of the most suitable construction
▪ materials, such as tail void grout or the composition of
▪ face support fluids.
▪ with any and all other questions our customers may